UD3-71 flaw detector is an ultrasonic general-purpose flaw detector which is intended for:
- manual non-destructive testing of products for detection of defects such as discontinuity and inhomogeneity of material in raw stock, finished items, in-process goods, welded, soldered, bolt, riveted and other joints;
- measurement of defects depth and depth coordinates;
- measurement of various items thickness at one-way access to them;
- measurement of signals (reflected from defects) amplitudes ratio;
- measurement of equivalent defects dimensions;
- assessment of sound velocity in sundry materials.